Enviro-Educa helps building of capacity in the field of resource management. It does so through educational and training programs with focus on improving the efficient use of resources. This results in the reduction of resources entering the environment as waste.
The company works in various ways including:
- by providing the needed context of the topic discussed, heavily touching upon the required prevention-based critical attitude,
- by embedding subject expertise on specific material conversion processes in a topical course,
- by extracting the tacit knowledge of workers in the field, such as from recyclers and their role in the material recovery chain,
- by exposure to practical cases related to the reduction of the generation of waste, and
- by the conceptual design of improvement opportunities to reduce and/or recycle waste, recovering essential components from waste.
The learning is in the process leading to the results, the results are a happy byproduct of that process.